The Project Manager coordinates with the Principal-in-Charge to provide leadership and management for multiple projects of various sizes, types, and clients. Collaborates in conceptual design with other team members. Creates and manages the project work plan and scope, staffing, work flow, resource allocation, and monitors project progress, quality, and profitability. Organizes internal production team and external consultants. Ensures project goals are achieved on behalf of our clients and project teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or related degree from an accredited program
- 10+ years of architecture experience with various project types, sizes and budgets
- Registered Architect preferred
- Project management experience with multi-family housing, hotel-resort & hospitality, and mixed-use projects a plus
- Knowledge of Revit
- Interest and enthusiasm to contribute to OZ’s development, teamwork and culture
Who Are We?
We are an award-winning architecture, urban design, and interior design firm that has consistently been named one of the best places to work in Denver and Colorado. We are passionate about our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for like-minded, collaborative, and talented professionals to join our great team!
We are an EEO Employer