PWN Architects and Planners, Inc. is an established multi-family, senior housing, and commercial full-service planning and architectural firm located in the Denver Tech Center. See webpage at pwnarchitects.com. We are looking for a fun, detail-oriented individual with a healthy sense of humor who would like to work with a small family-oriented firm (12+ employees). We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team who has extensive experience in commercial office and retail projects with multifamily residential experience.
Candidates must have proficiency in design and construction documents, be reliable and self-motivated. This position requires a confident personality who will be responsible for all phases of design, production, and contract administration. Must be passionate about design and have a strong technical background including knowledge of building codes, construction materials, construction techniques, and the ability to create construction documents efficiently.
This position would start immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be self-motivating and able to work efficiently on projects, solo and with a group.
- Coordinate and manage a production staff and engineers on construction documents/specifications preparation, detailing, construction administration, and field observations.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills required. Looking for a team player that can multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Manage and develop client relations and communication.
- Mentor Architects in Training and junior staff.
- Help improve the quality of office standards and construction documents.
Education and Work Experience:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Colorado Architecture License preferred but not required.
- 8+ Years of professional experience.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must have 5+ years of REVIT experience on construction documents in an office environment.
- Strong design and graphic skills.
- Working knowledge of Building Codes, Zoning and Accessibility.
- Paid medical, dental, and vision.
- Owner funded 401K.
- Year-end bonus.
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time/ PTO.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Sports Tickets
- Office outings.