Eigelberger is a dynamic, 18-Plus member pushing the envelope of Architecture and Design. Our offices are located with the well being of our employees by providing work environments that merge with the outdoors. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of the environment in which we live. Because we are passionate designers who work together, we rely on our team members to be agile and flexible, humble but driven, with a client focused. Join our creative growing team of Architects and Interior Designers. Looking for a dynamic individual that has strong residential and hospitality background.
Looking for both our Venice California office and Basalt (Aspen) Colorado.
PROJECT MANAGER POSITION WITHIN THE TEAM
A project Manager produces design and production documents and is expected to provide knowledgeable input on a range of project elements. The PM must demonstrate an understanding of the construction industry and have a developing discernment of exemplary architectural design and an appropriate level of documentation. They must demonstrate the ability to produce portions of the work (design sketches and graphics, construction documents and details, etc.) with sufficient competence to assume direct responsibility for accuracy and quality. The candidate must interact effectively with the project team and be able to generate visual and functional design. Client contact and strong communication skills is anticipated. The PM will set their own personal goals and request tasks to broaden their experience.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team environment
- Exemplary organizational and leadership skills
- Exceptionally strong design and graphic abilities
- Work in close collaboration with Project Manager
- Creation of renderings, walk-throughs, and other presentation materials
- Development of elevations, sections, details, and schedules
- Coordination of work with engineers and other consultants
- Construction phase responsibilities, including submittal and RFI reviews and site visits
- Quality Assurance
- Develop technical specifications for sustainability goals
- Sustainability administration – duties for both design and construction contracts spanning from credit inception through documentation, including reports, tracking updates and submittals.
- 6+ years of applied professional work experience
- An NAAB accredited professional degree in architecture
- An understanding of how to put a full set of documents together
- Exceptionally strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with consultant management and coordination between scopes
- Extensive detailing experience
- REVIT literacy is required
- Fluent in Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, and both hand and digital sketching and rendering techniques
- Working technical knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction, and building structures
Ability to design through an iterative process. Experience and interest in Architectural Details. Experience in Construction Management.
Those who join our team, work on all phases of design, from conceptual and research to construction observation. It is a critical part of our studio to engage in all aspects of any design. This role is responsible for significant aspects, daily design and Technical development of projects and a deep understanding of all project phases.
You must be have US citizenship and/or Authorized to work in the United States. Salary will be commensurate with abilities, position and relevant experience.
Please no phone calls
APPLY FOR JOB NOW