Godden|Sudik Architects is looking for a Project Manager or Project Architect with a passion to enrich people’s lives. We are a residential design firm seeking a talented professional to help design and lead projects within our company.
If you have an interest in multi-family residential projects, the desire and ability to be in a leadership role on those projects, and a passion to provide quality places for people to live then we want you to be part of our team.
Benefits of the position include a focus on professional development, a collaborative and friendly work environment, health, dental, and long-term disability insurance, 3 weeks of vacation/sick time, and a 401k retirement plan.
• Collaborate with designers, clients, consultants, and other staff to create high quality homes and neighborhoods.
• Actively and independently learn and gain new knowledge.
• Help coordinate project teams and consultants.
• Collaborate with, mentor, and lead others to oversee projects from start to finish.
• Help solve problems in a positive manner.
• Produce and review construction drawings for multi-family residences.
• Provide Construction Phase services
• Troubleshoot and suggest resolutions to items as they arise during construction
• 7+ years of experience in the architecture field.
• Experience with type V construction.
• Experience overseeing projects from conception to completion.
• Proficient in Revit.
• Associates Degree or higher.
• Able to collaborate and communicate in a team environment.