About Our People
Excellent design can’t happen without exceptional people. This value continues to guide our growth. We hire talented people, inspire them with work that they love, and build a team that becomes a family. Take a few moments to get to know us. As we have spread out across the country – we’ve become an interesting bunch! www.hcm2.com
About The Position
- Provides leadership on multiple projects as the Project Manager and in design and planning
- Fosters team building to grow Senior Living practice
- Manages team members, consultants, budgets, schedule and fees
- Assists in developing fees and negotiating contracts
- Works closely with client leadership to identify needs
- Maintains current knowledge of trends in Senior Living and how this impacts clients
- Maintains contact with clients, consultants and contractors during all project phases, participating in marketing, client and owner presentations as required
- This position requires a professional license.
- Licensed Architect required
- 10 years of experience in the Architectural field
- Experience in Senior Living required
- Demonstrated leadership and experience with project teams
- Strong verbal presentation skills
- Experience leading client meetings and sub-consultant coordination
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Strong Revit skills
- Strong knowledge of building codes and regulations
- LEED credentials are a plus
- Desire to focus/specialize on Senior Living typologies
About Our Culture
Creative. Entrepreneurial. Responsible. Sensitive. We work hard and play hard; because we’re all trying to achieve something special here. We don’t over plan, we look for opportunities. We’re flexible, and we care about helping people to realize their potential. Think of our website, which shows our work, people and knowledge, as our formal living room. After you’ve gotten the lay of the land, trek down to the club basement by checking out our Facebook page.