VFLA Architecture + Interiors has an Immediate opportunity for Project Architect/Designer with 5+ years of experience with Residential design who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, studio environment located in Old Town Fort Collins.
Responsibilities include all phases of design through construction administration, project management and client contact. Effectively demonstrate technical detailing and problem- solving skills on complex project types. Must be a good communicator and willing to be a technical resource for project teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with senior staff developing and preparing drawings for schematic design, design development, and contract documents including developing design sketches, renderings, graphics, details, sections, elevations and schedules.
- Prepare budgets, schedules, and programs
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, and general contractors
- Research building materials and systems, building codes and regulations.
- Actively and interdependently learn and gain new knowledge.
- Help solve problems in a positive manner.
- Assist with Business Development
- Prepare documents in REVIT.
- Have Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrate professional drive, leadership and the desire to succeed
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Experienced in construction document preparation and field observation
- Experience in dealing with governmental agencies and construction codes
- Working knowledge of engineering disciplines
- Excellent communication skills – written, graphic, and spoken – on paper and in person
- Proven to work well both in teams and independently
- Exemplary organizational and leadership skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- SketchUp – preferred
- Microsoft 365
- Hand sketching and digital rendering experience
We offer a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and Simple IRA plans.
Please send your resume and sample portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org