Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! EVstudio is offering a career opportunity for a motivated Residential Project Architect with 7+ years of experience who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and is motivated to grow professionally while helping to build and mentor EVstudio’s architecture team.
The ideal candidate:
· enjoys both highly inclusive, collaborative teamwork and high levels of independence
· is experienced with custom residential design (production housing is a plus)
· has working knowledge of building codes and experience with local building departments
· can demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, communication, and people skills
· has a positive attitude and is deadline-oriented
· is experienced with managing projects and clients with a high sense of professionalism
· enjoys mentoring junior architectural staff
· has the ability to lead productive coordination process with internal and external consultants
· Professional degree in Architecture or related experience
· 7+ years of experience
· Licensure preferred
· Revit experience required
· Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team environment
EVstudio is an award-winning, full-service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Denver and Evergreen, Colorado. EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for two of the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in planning, architecture and engineering services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime, summer kickball team, quarterly department and company activities, and more. Visit our website: EVstudio.com to find out more about our projects, people and culture.
Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.