Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! EVstudio is offering a career opportunity for an Architect III with 8-12 years experience who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally while helping to build and mentor EVstudio’s architectural team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced architect who:
- enjoys both highly inclusive, collaborative teamwork and high levels of independence.
- is experienced at managing all phases of the project life-cycle.
- is capable of developing thought provoking design for buildings with various uses.
- can demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, communication, and people skills.
- enjoys mentoring less experienced architectural staff.
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Minimum 8 years experience
- Licensure required
- Revit Experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team environment
EVstudio is an award-winning, full-service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Denver and Evergreen, Colorado. EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in planning, architecture and engineering services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime and more. Visit our website: EVstudio.com to find out more about our projects, people and culture.
Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to: email@example.com to be considered for this position.