EYP is seeking a Senior Construction Administrator to provide technical support both in the field and in the office for projects in the construction phase.
- Represent the firm at the job site
- Review submittals
- Respond to RFIs
- Ensure building is being constructed in accordance with the design and specifications provided
- Ensure a balanced relationship is maintained between EYP, the Client and the Contractor
- Take the necessary steps to ensure client satisfaction through the Construction Administration process
- Provide direction and mentoring to junior staff
- Professional degree in Architecture
- At least 15 years of related experience
- Experience representing Architecture and Engineering teams in the field
- Must have technical skills to effectively review submittals
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Prologue, and Newforma
- Licensed architect preferred
JOB IS EXPIRED.