We are diverse, experienced experts that work at a national level on some of the most rewarding projects in our fields. Every project has a story and we want to add your story to ours!
Our Denver Tech Center office is looking for an accomplished Project Architect to join our award-winning team. The successful candidate is someone seen as a leader by their peers who has a natural knack for rallying a team to get the job done while working directly with the client to navigate complicated project schedules, budgets and jurisdictional requirements. Required credentials and experience include:
Senior Level Project Architect
- Licensed architect
- Senior Living, Multifamily or Mixed-Use project experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of Project Management experience
- Strong Revit Skills
- Strong technical skills creating construction documents and performing construction administration
- Experience in managing multiple projects and coordinating multiple architects and design engineers
- Very facile and experienced with building codes.
- Strong client relationship skills
- Occasional national travel is required
The first “person” you meet at LBA might be one of our dog friendly office ambassadors. We focus on what matters and have the confidence and seasoned leaders that come with over 30 years of leading our field. We grow together and expand our horizons with thoughtful training programs. We set clear paths for advancement and give you the tools to succeed.
- Excellent 401k Program
- Health and Wellness Program – Health, Dental and Vision Coverage, Gym+Massage reimbursements
- Great Office Culture: Wednesday Wellness & Monthly Happy Hours
- Free parking
- Short walk to a Light Rail
- Flex Office Hours
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Considering relocating? Colorado attractions include arts, nature, music festivals, hot springs, historical wonders and, of course, the Rocky Mountains and national parks. We have one of the youngest, most educated and most diverse populations with one of the nation’s best economies.
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.