Leadership role that researches, plans, and designs Higher Education and/or Science and Technology projects. This position guides others in learning, practicing, and demonstrating the skills and knowledge of the architecture profession specifically related to conceptual design, design development, and project delivery. Uses expertise, innovation, and creativity to develop project design solutions and plans for clients. Leads teams and shares responsibility for project acquisition. Works collaboratively with Principal-in Charge (PIC) and Project Managers.
- Initiates and creates project designs and plans for conceptual, schematic and design development documents for multiple projects of varying sizes.
- Collaborates and partners with clients to understand their objectives and achieve balanced financial outcomes.
- Generates conceptual building programs in conjunction with the PIC and client.
- Leads team to create clear graphic presentations to effectively communicate design intent.
- Prepares and leads design presentations to clients and regulatory/review agencies.
- Monitors project goals and objectives to ensure client’s expectations are met.
- Engages in the firm’s marketing and business development efforts to acquire new projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Licensed Architect
- 15+ years of architectural experience across various project types
- Expertise and passion for projects in higher education and science & technology market sectors
- Exceptional client management and conceptual design skills
- Proven project interview and presentation success
- Ability to establish and execute project acquisition strategy
- Able to develop new client relationships and maintain strong current client relationships
- An energetic and driven professional with the ability and interest in growing into a leadership role within our firm
- Experience in Revit and SketchUp programs preferred
Please attach a resume, portfolio, and project list to your application.
Who Are We?
We are an award-winning architecture, urban design, and interior design firm that has consistently been named one of the best places to work in Denver and Colorado. We are passionate about our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for like-minded, collaborative, and talented professionals to join our great team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets