Craine Architecture is a creative, design focused firm based in downtown Denver, CO. We pursue timeless, lasting solutions that add to the quality of our built environment. As evidence of this pursuit, our work has been recognized throughout the Mountain West. We place great importance on quality, client service, and employee/team growth.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our highly creative and collaborative team. The firm’s project types include large multi-family residential, hospitality, boutique commercial and high-end single-family residential.
- 10 + years of experience
- Licensure preferred
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited program
- Exceptional management and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team mindset, as well as desire to take on responsibility and drive a project forward
- Prior experience with complex and varied project types
- Aversion to mediocrity/complacency and desire to be part of a team that strives for constant improvement
- Serve as primary liaison with clients
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, project communication, documentation, and team assignments
- Oversight of more junior project managers
- Coordinate all project efforts to ensure effective execution
- Prepare strategic plans for project success