ej architecture is seeking a full time Studio Associate to join our team. Our team is diverse and energized with an emphasis on working hard and playing hard. Client service and design excellence is our philosophy and collaboration is a must! Our team gets exposed to all aspects of architecture, from early design through construction. Our preferred candidate should have 0-3 years of professional experience with basic knowledge of construction document packages and some exposure/experience in Revit and familiarity with Adobe products.
Candidates should have the following experience:
- Basic knowledge of wood frame construction.
- 1 year of Revit experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with the ability to meet project deadlines.
- Willingness to assist other studio members as needed.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of local building and accessibility codes.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.