Make the move to one of the Best Places to Work as recognized by the Denver Business Journal 3 years in a row! At KEPHART, we pride ourselves on recognizing that good ideas come from everywhere. We focus our energy on our culture first, to create an atmosphere where everyone’s voices and vision are heard and explored. In this environment, inspired architecture follows. We value work-life balance. We place emphasis on our employees’ personal growth, providing the flexibility and collaboration that a modern, dynamic office environment demands. That’s why we need you!
We are seeking inspired candidates for a range of positions, who excel in Revit and multi-family projects. Please apply if you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Revit and Multi-family.
- 3+ years of experience
- A solid understanding of wood and concrete construction
- Excellence in Revit
- Multi-family experience, minimum 3 years preferred
- Optimistic Spirit
Range of Responsibilities
- Manages small/medium projects
- Coordinates all aspects of assigned projects
- Estimates scope of work
- Collaborates with team members, coordinates work effort within office and/or with consultants
- Accountable to manager for quality and timeliness of the work
- Assembles project documentation from schematics through construction drawings
- Medical/Dental/Vision- active on first day!
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO/ Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours with the potential to work from home part-time
- Offices in RiNo and DTC