Practice + Design Conference 2018: A State of Growth
A State of Growth
It is no secret that Colorado is growing, and that Colorado architects are charged with designing our future. We have seen dramatic changes in the architectural landscape all around us—from Denver to the Western Slope, Fort Collins to Pueblo.
Since 2014, Colorado has gained more than 265,000 residents. And while this influx of people can be good news in many ways, it can also spur growing pains.
In addition to designing responsibly and sustainably in this complex reality, today’s architect must also consider their own career, personal, community and organization’s growth.
- Ideas for resilient design that will positively contribute to both new and established communities
- Innovative new approaches to sustainable and energy efficient design
- Strategies to support equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Tactics for fortifying firms so they are prosperous both now and in the future, and able to responsibly handle and contribute to Colorado’s growth
- Resources to aid in professional development