- AIA Colorado opens the door to relationships with over 2,400 architects and design professionals throughout Colorado.
- As an Allied Member, you’ll cultivate these relationships by participating in Chapter events and knowledge communities alongside architects.
- Allied Members are eligible to respond to the annual call for volunteers to serve on AIA Colorado committees.
Contribute to Designing Colorado
- AIA Colorado members are leaders in designing our future. As a member, you’ll be able to share your perspective and contribute to discussions around urban design, sustainability and policies that shapes our state.
- Hire the right professional for your job
- Membership enables you to post a job on our job board (member rate applies) and find the right architect for your needs
Gain visibility among potential customers and clients
- Allied Members of AIA Colorado may describe themselves as “Allied Members of AIA Colorado”
AIA National Bylaws specify that Allied Members (of AIA Colorado or any AIA Chapter) may not print or in any way use the logo, emblem, symbol or insignia of the Chapter or the Institute or in any other way use language that may be construed as endorsement or approval of any construction material, product or service.
- Access continuing education centered around current and future trends, leadership development and making a difference in your community
Access to AIA Colorado’s most-celebrated events:
The annual awards gala, a formal celebration to highlight the best work in the state
The Practice + Design Conference, which includes networking opportunities with more than 600 design professionals, keynotes by nationally and internationally renowned speakers, exhibits and demos of the newest products and services (subject to COVID-19 guidelines).
Individual Allied Members enjoy year round benefits (January – December). We welcome multiple individuals within the same firm, however membership is not transferrable.
If you are in an industry related to architecture but are not a licensed architect or are currently pursuing a license, you are eligible for Allied Membership, only available to individuals. Allied Members may not hold a license to practice architecture.
Allied Membership is only recognized by AIA Colorado, not AIA National. Members will only receive state and local benefits.
Annual Allied Memberships costs $500.
To renew your membership, apply now.